Friday, August 3, 2007

August 3rd - The 'Bou


Caribou Coffee. Or, as we call it, "The 'Bou". A quick morning stop for Brain Fuel. I have 3 favorites that I rotate. Cold Press Coffee, Cappucino, with 1 extra shot of espresso, or my favorite, a large dark roast coffee with 3 extra shots of espresso! As their motto says at Caribou Coffee, "Life is short, stay awake for it". One thing I absolutely detest, though; it's that da&# Drive Thru. Lazyness and impersonal; I need to go in and talk to my 'people'.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    I live in Champlin too, and every morning I get a skim cappuccino with half a shot of Irish Cream. I also find going in is more personal. Anyone ever paid it backward when you went through? I wrote about this happening in Champlin on my blog: http://thechamplinconnection.wordpress.com/2007/09/21/paying-it-backward-at-caribou-coffee-in-champlin/. I enjoyed your site. I came across it while searching for information on the Champlin Mann Theatre. I'm going to post an article on why they have no marquee sign.

    Thanks! Shannon Johnson

    ReplyDelete