Sunday, July 1, 2007

For july 6th







For Friday July 6th submission to 3 Photos a Week Challenge. Five days ahead of time, but mid week is July 4th. So much to do with holiday feastivities, I'll be away from the PC until next week. Enjoy this series of 3.


Pulcinella, interior decor from the downtown Punch Pizza. Fabulous Neopolitan style pizza, just like the pizza we had in Piazza Navona, Rome. The Toscano pizza salad,and Punch salad was superb. Mirror - mirror, The reflection from this sign in front of Mill City Museum affords an amazing reflection. And the icon of Minneapolis; the Grain Belt Beer sign on Hennepin Ave. Today we walked 4.5 miles arounf this area of downtown. A dedicated Webshots album is now in the works. More later on that. Happy 4th of July!

4 comments:

  1. Rob,
    I love all of the photo's. I check every day. I can't wait to see the baby birds.
    Happy 4th of July, I am assuming at the cabin.
    Mary Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. So...was I your very first comment???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I should get some kind of an award for this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi MKW, you are offically 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. The trifecta! Look for the upcoming new feature, MK Photo-op in your honor.

    ReplyDelete