Sunday, April 6, 2008

Two Things Challenge, Letters / Numbers

This week's 2 Things Challenge is Letters / Numbers. I believe I actually shot 3 dozen various photos depicting letter and numbers. I was happy with only one photo; this one. And only somewhat happy with this one. For some reason, I found Letters / Numers to be difficult, despite a simple place mat menu with letters and numbers. Not too creative, sorry. But it does involve delicious food. And, whenever food is involved, it can't be all that bad.
The menu place mat from Buca di Beppo. Lots of numbers and letters to choose from here. We enjoyed the Chicken Saltimbocca, Warm Tomato Spinach Salad, and Steamed Broccoli with Garlic, Olive oil and crushed red pepper. Delizioso!

7 comments:

  1. Interesting post. The photography is good.

    Abraham Lincoln in Brookville, Ohio now playing the part of Mrs. Zac Efron's employee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you've got me looking for things with numbers and letters! I was surprised to be greeted with a new tune today. At first I went "ah, where's my Pink Martini" but as I listened to this I found myself liking it too. I guess it's good to change things once in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a big fan of the Spinach salad myself. Might I recommend the Green Beans. I consider them heaven on earth.
    I can understand your dilemma with the letters and numbers. But this a good photo just the same. I like the music as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is a clever choice. And I love Italian food too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. DL: I think this was an excellent choice! And now you've got me craving Italian food...

    By the way--I usually hate those blogs with music embedded in them. Yours is the exception for two reasons. First: because you like Pink Martini and anyone who likes Pink Martini wins big points in my book. And second, because you have good taste in music. Sometimes, after I've looked at your daily photo, I leave your blog open just to hear the music and I open a new window to look at other folks' blog to the accompaniment of your musical selection.

    Loreena McKennitt is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's a great choice...and now I'm hungry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So slow to comment - I am befuddled. I like that menu - it was a struggle to come up with anything - but this week's is even worse. I was really hoping to spy and see if you had any good ideas for this week's challenge! LOL too bad. - my sneakiness hasn't paid off.

    ReplyDelete