Thursday, April 24, 2008

Technical Difficulties, Please Stand By


Technical Difficulties, Please Stand By:

Online troubles, PC maintenance, and extended photo shoot.




Projected date of project completion, Sunday May 4th.




I am currently working at an undisclosed location for a new and exciting project that I hope you will enjoy. (Well, it is exciting for us here at the Dusty Lens command center).



Until that time when the north metro blogspot is back online, please enjoy this better than "elevator muzak" selection of fine tunes and intermittent photos from the north land. At least I hope; this future scheduled posting feature is fairly new.



If all goes well, I hope to be back online Sunday May 4th, mark your calendars. (You never know about computers). I hope to see you then.

5 comments:

  1. Have a great, er, trip? I love the photo you have for the interim. See you on the flip side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. j'espère que cela ira pour ton ordinateur, on attend avec impatience ton nouveau projet. A bientôt.

    I hope this will go for your computer, it looks forward to your new project. A soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking forward for the new project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a great sense of humor! Fun shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward with great anticipation. Love the photo.

    ReplyDelete