Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Fans Speak Out- E-I-E-I-O


Old MacDonald had a Farm, E-I-E-I-O!
And on his farm he had a pig, E-I-E-I-O!
I never knew pigs were black and I never knew pigs liked to ride in the tractor wagon. Who knew?

You asked for it, you got it! Fan(s) Speak out! thanks MK-Kakeroo, this one is for you!
A request has been made by Kakeroo, (aka MK), for me to photograph, and I quote, "AN Old Red Barn". Well, Kakeroo, here it is, an Old Red Barn. My old 'Fisher-Price Family Play Farm'.
As you can see, this IS a red barn, and it IS quite old. This is one of my favorite toys growing up as a wee young lad back in the early 1970's. And the barn door still works! My favorite part; open the door to hear the"mmahooooo"! Hours of fun and entertainment with my old red barn set...(even today).
Wow, that was fun! Fan(s) spoke, I listend, I delivered! OKay, Fan(s) of this blog, what is next? Speak out and come up our next photo-op!
Please see this link below;

4 comments:

  1. That was great! MOOO.
    I wasn't expecting such a fast response. Very impressive! I am assuming you had to dig that out of a box somewhere! Was Mrs. Dusty Lens just shaking her head???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you think she said "Old Red Barn"? She meant Old Rug Burn!
    Have at it Mr Dusty Lens!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME! I had that. Who knows where it is now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr Kakeroo - an old rug barn; tough order, stay tuned, do not leave your PC, wait for it.

    Thanks Laura! I sure hope you find your Fisher-Price barn play set. I had hours of fun. ;)

    ReplyDelete