Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Eeyore's Relatives

From the far north metro, JH requested donkey photos from her neighbor. donky kong revisited. http://northmetro.blogspot.com/2007/08/donkey-kong.html

I have always thought Eeyore was missunderstood and a crumudgeon before his time. I guess that is why he's one of my favorite characters; he simply understands life as it happens.

Mmm, this grass is tasty. You can tell, Dora's ears are slicked back.



The grass always seems greener on the other side of the fence. Especially when they're hand fed and hae ears scratched.

Leah, patiently waiting for another free handout, almost pointing us toward the freshest cut of grass she prefers.


Family sharing a meal together is what it's all about on a beautiful summer evening. A fine family, JJ and Leah seem so happy and content. I enjoyed my visit with the donkeys, as I am sure they enjoyed visiting with me. But I can't help wonder what they must think; "Hey here comes those bipeds from across the road". "Oh good, act cute, then we'll get hand fed". Yep, seems to work.

Eeyore must be a distant relative...twice removed as this family is very happy.

4 comments:

  1. I always liked Eeyore too, and he was a lot like a few people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice photos and interesting story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeyore has to be everyone's favorite! We often see animal pictures posted here, but not often are we presented with donkeys or is it burros? Wonderful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love donkeys. You took some great photos.

    ReplyDelete