Thursday, February 19, 2009

Curious George


This curious little monkey lives at the Como Zoo
Cute little bugger. I had my camera lens pressed up against the glass trying to follow this monkey. He would move, then I would slide the lens for a better angle. All the time we were playing "cat and mouse" with each other, he kept looking into the lens as if trying to see me inside the camera. We had fun for a few moments, then he was off to more monkey business.
-

Shooting Mode Aperture-Priority AE
Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/15
Av( Aperture Value ) 4.5
Metering Mode Partial Metering
ISO Speed 1600
Focal Length 28.0 mm


15 comments:

  1. That's pretty cool face hair he sports! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute Mr Mustache :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. photo totalement culte, un superbe portrait ;o))

    photo worship fully, a superb portrait ;o))

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got to love his cute expression..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tenacity paid off...great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I love this one. I've tried to capture this nutty monkey myself, and he's just so fast! Great Job, Rob.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just Precious. And he looks small enough to be safe :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in love. Hey, I think I dated him.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This photo is worth every single second it took for you to get it. Thanks for stopping by Portland Oregon Daily Photo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. He knew you were up to monkey business! Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. well you have a moustache too maybe he thought you a relative! HA

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is the kind of image that makes me turn round to gary and say that's so cute can I have it. Alas he always says no. Knockout shot

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a little sweetie~ he'd have my heart in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute little monkey to share precious moments with! Very joyous!!

    TV Tower on Sinhagad - Going Inside Clouds

    ReplyDelete