Tuesday, August 18, 2009

New Photographer





My 11 year old niece has shown great talent in art and school. She also has shown an interest in photography by watching me with my camera. She wants to get involved and will tell me what to take a picture of and from which angle of view.

So last year, for Christmas, I bought her a Canon point and shoot camera. Now she can shoot what she wants. (hopefully in the future she will stick with a Canon DSLR camera so I can borrow her camera equipment)

On a recent family outing, she forgot her camera and wanted to take pictures of the puppy she fell in love with. Mrs. DL lent our camera and these photos were the pictures our niece captured.

18 comments:

  1. bravo pour les photos de ta nièce, c'est bien de pouvoir faire partager son amour de la photo à sa famille. Bientôt son blog photo ?
    bravo for the photographs of your niece, it is definitely to be able to make share its love of the photograph in its family. Soon his blog photograph?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! Thanks to your niece! And what a cute dog, could you tell me his name in English? He looks like our Breton Epagneul...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo for niece AND good generous uncle. Always good to support an artistic interest. Tell her that she did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS.
    I have been vacationing on an island in Wisconsin with a very weak internet signal; therefore, I have not posted and commented as often as I wish, but I'll be back!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you played the UBER cute card today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww cute! Good luck to your niece and her photography!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous puppy and obviously a young photographer with a very good eye. Well done. Lucky niece to have you mentoring her and lucky uncle to have such a talented niece.

    ReplyDelete
  8. she has talent! and the dog is very, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd say your niece has some of DL's photographic genes!

    Lovely shots and beautiful puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool shots miss! I can see why you fell in love too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your niece has a good eye! The first one looks like the dog has a smile on his face. Dogs don't smile, do they?

    ReplyDelete
  12. No fair, you can't fight cute. And this is puppy cute. Sheesh!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. she did a great job. that puppy is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! So talent runs in the family. How nice. These are very good shots.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awwww! So cute! She did a great job with these.

    ReplyDelete