Thursday, December 31, 2009

Fini

Blue Rails

We have come to the end of the corridor, this photo-blog, northmetro.blogspot.com, has come to an end. I have had fun sharing my photos with you here on these pages and I hope you have enjoyed them too. This all started from a humble beginning back in 2007 - May 25th to be exact with a Canon S2 IS camera. A new Canon XTi DSLR camera premiered in 2008. 2009 was the year of off camera flash and regular photo-shooting with other Twin Cities based photo-bloggers.

However, this is not the end. A new and improved photo-blog for 2010 awaits you at northmetrophoto.com, I hope to see you there. Thank you for your support these past few years; and thank you for your future support.

Happy New Year
Rob
(Dusty Lens)





6 comments:

  1. Glad to be a part of the transition upward. You have taken some amazing shots in this blog. We have all partaken of adventures, laughter, and learning. I look forward to seeing what 2010 will bring for the new and improved NorthMetro Blog.

    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year and best wishes for the New blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've thoroughly enjoyed following this blog, so I'll be sure and catch you over at your new one.

    Good work Rob, and Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Happy New Year to you and Mrs. DL.
    Your blog and photos have been an inspiration and a pleasure to view (I also cannot pass a bright yellow or red pipe/valve/etc without thinking of your photos). I look forward to the new blog which will be wonderful - cool way to start the new year and I am SO GLAD you will be continuing (I'm still sad about Marley and Antjas - Sudbury DP stopping their blogs).(I just looked and I started mine on May 19, 2008.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. muy buena perspectiva, de color excelente,saludos

    ReplyDelete
  6. As a recent visitor to your terrific site I'm both sorry to see you signing off and happy you've created a new venture. I'll visit you there. Thanks for your generous comments!

    ReplyDelete