Sunday, June 29, 2008

2 Things Challenge is Round / Square

Round and Square
Square display, round buttons in this Canon point and shoot camera. Square buttons on this round Canon EFS 18-85mm USM IS lens.
Shooting Mode Manual Exposure
Tv( Shutter Speed ) 0.3
Av( Aperture Value ) 16.0
ISO Speed 1600
Focal Length 165.0 mm
White Balance Mode Tungsten

Round handle in a square print. This is the damper handle to our sauna stove.
Shooting Mode Manual Exposure
Tv( Shutter Speed ) 0.3
Av( Aperture Value ) 6.3
ISO Speed 400
Focal Length 85.0 mm

To learn more about 2 Things Weekly Challenge, visit this site; http://2thingsphotochallenge.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

  1. How appropriate, your first photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a kind of self-portrait. Love that. I was looking at my sewing-machine yesterday and thinking... but had already submitted my entry....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite functional objects but beautiful when photographed like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice shots! Visited the 2thingsphotochallenge site. Might try it for fun (and learning how to plan your shots).

    ReplyDelete
  5. you find the most unusal things to photograph, and you turn them into the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both of these photos! I like the first one for its self-portrait qualities. The second one I like because it's a brain teaser. Took me a minute to figure out what it was, but once I did, I couldn't stop looking at it. Very mesmerizing. Well done, Rob!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the round lens cap captured in the LCD, very clever. I was stumped by second image, had to actually read the description. This shiny gold handle almost looks suspended on its own with the arm in soft focus.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Camera shots! Aren't you clever? Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The light, composition , everything makes this a terrific photograph.

    ReplyDelete