Friday, June 6, 2008

Six Sigma

Five steps of Six Sigma methodology, "Define - Measure - Analyze - Improve - Control," the road map of achieving goals.
Lessons learned the hard way as shown on June 1st. Sometimes new methodologies produce similar results.

Six Sigma Black Belt
Shooting Mode Manual Exposure
Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/200
Av( Aperture Value ) 5.6
ISO Speed 400
Focal Length 300.0 mm
White Balance Mode Cloudy
Six Sigma Green Belt
Shooting Mode Manual Exposure
Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/500
Av( Aperture Value ) 5.0
ISO Speed 400
Focal Length 160.0 mm
White Balance Mode Cloudy
Prolonging problems with preposterous paperwork.

5 comments:

  1. Like I said before, brings back memories...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Day to day each image so different. Very sharp shooting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are all over six sigma where I work. It is kind of a cult with the more advanced practitioners.

    Nice photo today but brings back some memories of frustration! I seem to catch more trees than fish most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see you are still on the alliteration kick. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I guess I tend to fly off when I witness sillyness as this sigma six system silliness. Dear, more alliteration. ;-) Call me a smart ass.

    Which reminds me; growing up, I tended to smart off. My Pop says to me, "Don't get smart with me, young man". I quip back, "thats what I go to school for".

    I made it out the door 3.5 steps ahead of my Pop, onto my bike,m I tore off for the park. I returned home after 10PM skipping dinner.

    ReplyDelete