Sunday, December 7, 2008

2 Things Challenge: Joint / Venture

Joint Venture

This week's Two Things Challenge all about Joint Venture. Mrs. DL and I jointly ventured together to put up our Christmas tree. This year, after de-tangling the ball of tangled lights, three lengths of lights quit working. Winston enjoys spending each evening napping under the tree. Yes, it is artificial. In years past, we had a real tree that proved to be problematic. Winston, the impish little terrier, would nibble all the needles off from the lower branches he could reach as well as drink the water reservoir dry. He now guards patiently underneath the tree. You could say he was part of this joint venture.

For more information, please visit 2 Things Challenge.

13 comments:

  1. and a lovely result from your JOINT VENTURE. Winston looks content.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winston looks so cute under the lovely tree! Glad you have an artificial one as trees need to be saved.
    Great detail shot of the rotating door.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew cats played havoc with trees, but never thought about a dog doing it. I can just picture it all :-) It's a very nice artificial tree you have. I give you credit for making the effort to get it up! Cute the was Winston looks here...so content.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks either neglected or content, I can't tell which.

    Nice picture for the J/V challenge! I will have mine up shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. winston looks like he's waiting for santa. Love it. did you happen to see the header pic on my page? I took that last week with my canon powershot a720is. I'm pretty proud of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fake Christmas trees & Household pets! The best joint venture I know of! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh, the joys of putting up the tree! The untangling of the lights is as much a christmas tradition as hanging up a stocking. Lol!

    This photo would make a great christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Little did I know that a chewer has gotten your tree as well...! Your tree looks fantastic. And your dog looks content to be just relaxing there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poor Winston, his Christmas will never be the same. Animals always make having a Christmas trees a challenge. I think Winston may be regretting his enthusiasm. Beautiful tree by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tree. If it weren't so far I might ask you two to bring your joint venture to Alabama and put up my tree!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been thinking I'd like a dog for Christmas. I wonder if Hubby has asked you to keep mine until then?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this photo, DL! And Winston is officially my favorite blog dog of all time! What a sweet picture of him!

    ReplyDelete