Monday, November 3, 2008

Construction Avenue

Downtown Minneapolis from the top of a parking ramp.
A group of us photo enthusiasts; Mitch , Bob , Matt , Werner , Greg , my neighbor MB and his son, Ty, and I hit the streets of Minneapolis for another photo walkabout last Saturday. Fun as always with no major mishaps. Although so many people asked us what we were doing. Sort of evident with all of our camera gear.

I was summoned by six lovely women to take a group shot of them on the Nicollet Mall. I forgot to get permission to post their photo here, I hope they approve. And I must say I was pleased with the result.

Thanks to Mitch for setting this one up. And a special thanks to Bob for making the arrangements for the Foshay Tower excursion and the use of his office for a spectacular view of the city.

-

Shooting Mode: Manual Exposure
Speed: 1/320
Value: 11.0
Metering Mode: Evaluative Metering
ISO Speed: 200
Focal Length: 24.0 mm

10 comments:

  1. superbe reflet sur l'immeuble de droite

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful composition

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an interesting idea this photo walkabout ! Nice shot !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Extraordinary photo. Your work never ceases to amaze me. Well done. Thanks for sharing!!

    Cheers!
    Regina In Pictures

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not surprised people question you...especially these days. I don't see the group photo...hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy Cow, this is terrific. Bring on the babes, we want to see your first 6 "strangers"!
    V

    ReplyDelete
  7. I imagine you all lokked like a lost group of paparrazi! Lol :)

    I like this one, I bet you got some great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, very breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! What a great line of sight on that photo. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have yet to do a walkabout. I wish I could go with y'all!

    Nice shot. I barely notice the construction with those beautiful buildings!

    ReplyDelete