Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Contrasts



Contrasts of this doorway scene on Nicollet Mall caught my eye. First of all, we have the contrasts of colors. The hard bold colors of black and gold with the softer tones of blue and white. But what I really found interesting was a tequila bar next to a wedding dress shop. I'm picturing shell shocked grooms knocking down a tequila shot after bearing witness to the price of the bride's dress. Or, the bride in need of a good tequila shot to get through the whole process.

8 comments:

  1. Good eye on this one. I think most people could use a drink at the price of some wedding dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. en effet beau contrasme entre les deux, une belle robe de mariée

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, do you want to buy a dress from someone called 'Rush', but that's OK because Su in the same building will do the alterations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I had a choice, I know which one I would choose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A shot before to get in and a shot... or two after. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. One thing leads to another

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good point. Knock em down. Knock em up. Did I say that????
    V

    ReplyDelete