Friday, March 7, 2008

Broadway Pizza

Lately I've been feeling a bit blue. The cold weather and anticipation of the spring thaw has me down with a bad case of spring fever. That and this nonesense of year-long ongoing political hot air. (Imagine, being elected into a position and not doing that job for nearly a year like the Presidential wannabees) The only saving thought is this is preseason baseball.

At month's end, baseball will be in full swing! And what better place to enjoy those games on the TV than at a bar/grill with multiple TV's playing baseball. Broadway Pizza is it. Great pizza pie, fine refreshments, and baseball on TV. I'll have another Guinness if you please!

6 comments:

  1. This is a lovely photo. I love your night shots with neon lighting. Know what you mean about feeling blue - at least I remember when I lived in England how fed up I got in February/March (the worst months). Spring will soon be here!

    Dusty Lens, thanks so much for your kind comments on Postcards from Pension Milou. Really do appreciate your reading it all and commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a commitment to myself to go out to the ballpark this year and watch the Texas Rangers play. I have lived here for over 12 years and have never been to the ballpark. I did live at Busch Stadium in St. Louis growing up though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great photos. Enjoyed seeing them. Love the way the neon sign lights up the winter sky. Invites you in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a little upside down myself, as I was saying, I am collpsing with work (but not this is the issue!) and I am really annoyed by the tricky weather. But you posted such a great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good photo. Keep smiling and don't feel too down :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Yummy! And I can't think of anything better....Pizza and watching baseball!

    ReplyDelete