Sunday, August 10, 2008

2 Things Challenge - Over / Under


Our typical walk that takes us past the now closed Dunn Brothers coffee shop and on to the 'Bou for my caffeine fix. This particular Saturday morning we heard this droning humming sound. Looking up, we saw this brightly colored sail glider. You might say we were under this flyer as he was over the trees. Ha, a two fer one special. Also, I must add that I over saturated the red and blue channels while under processing the rest of the image using my humble PS Elements 5.0.

8 comments:

  1. Well I wimped out on this week's 2 Things Challenge. I originally thought about the Overexposed/Underexposed idea, but my photos are always so good I couldn't find a single example. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clver to combine two concepts in one image. I am impressed with the blue/red saturation. This is how it should be done. It has enhanced those two colours, without making then garish and at odds with the remainder of the image. A job well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) good job! I was also thinking: over the earth and under the blue sky ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would say you completed this challenge perfectly! Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another clever entry for you! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choice, Rob! I love the bright blue sky and the zip of color from the paraglider. This is a great interpretation of this week's challenge. Well done!

    ReplyDelete