Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Crash


PC Crash
Have no fear Geek Squad is here. I'm sensing double trouble in this new development. When was the last time anyone has seen 2 Geek Squad vehicles at a residence? Worse yet, the big vans were required. Usually the eye catching Geek Squad olkswagon Beetles are sent out on demand.




Cart Crash
A lone Cub Foods shopping cart far from the store. I feel for the kid that must corral this cart back to the store. Come to think of it, what fun it would be to spend your time outside on a beautiful summer evening searching for wayward carts. Do the kids a favor, corral you carts at the designated place. Most of us are tired of wayward carts banging into our vehicles.

8 comments:

  1. Love your take on "crash"! And you're right...I wouldn't want to be the computer owner in that house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great today DL. Two Geek vans spells trouble with a capital T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was that your PC crash? I hope not :) I always see wayward carts around minneapolis...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must be a major wiring job. Great photos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent post! That first photo makes me shiver. Anyone as dependant on computers as I am doesn't like to see that. It's like a horror movie!

    I also feel strongly that people should be more responsible with those shopping carts. Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This must be a real emergency - two Geeks in attendance! I never heard of Geek Squad until I saw one of their Beetles at KnoxvilleDP a couple of weeks ago. It seems some one had a bright idea for a business!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Louis" worked in the supermarket business for many years. What you wrote about the carts at Cub is so true! "Louis" thanks you for posting that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I say a Geek Squad van the other day and thought they must have finally realized they needed to be in the business of more than just computer repair. I'm sure they'll do really well.

    Great cart photo. It looks lost and forlorn.

    ReplyDelete