Friday, August 15, 2008

Cow! 'Nother Cow!

"Actually I think that was the same one".
"I gotta go Julia, we got cows".

At my cousin's 20 acre farm in the far north metro.
Here's looking at you kid.


Triplets
The grass really is greener on the other side of the fence!

Would you look at that biped taking our picture.

Simple quiz, the post title and top two lines are a quote from a movie. Can you name this movie?
In the past, I add movie quote, song titles or lyrics in my posts. For a fun prizeless competition, try and find these quotes. Yes I am easily amused.

These 3 photos were taken with our little Canon A710 IS point and shoot camera.

12 comments:

  1. Not sure of the movie, but I wouldnt mind having those cows. Of course I wouldnt know what to do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! Jim's right. I want that top one really bad! These are just great photos today. I am still smilin' I have no clue about the movie but it made me think of the calf birthing scene with Billy Crystal in "City Slickers". I need to add that one to my favorite movies.
    PS Never heard of a hobby farm before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe ... like the synchronized eating shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shot. THis cow looks intense.

    "We got sisters"
    "You know with Donalds motility you're not gonna have this baby the old-fashioned way"

    I am the movie quote Queen...haha.

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cows do not look amused, which makes the photos more amusing. I have no idea about the quotes. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Twister. I am not that smart, I just like to google :)): http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117998/quotes
    If they lie, I do too :). Happy weekend, and btw, GREAT post! I really like the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, love your new header shot. Incredible detail and super colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So you can Google quotes from movies??? Well whodathunkit. I still want that black cow/calf/whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  9. As the veggie here can I Put a bid in for the top one. He is a real honey.
    I knew it was Twister. They are always showing that clip over her om the tv. British humour eh!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Reminds me of my old cow Norman;-) Nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You crack me up! Love the cow shots.

    ReplyDelete
  12. "Louis" highly approves of your posting of these fine images of his cousins!

    ReplyDelete