Friday, September 5, 2008

Woodland Reflection

My 10 year old niece pointed out this "baby lilly" with the neat reflection in it. She is quite artistic already. I think we have another photography in the family. Which is always a good thing. I sure hope she grows up to become a Canonite rather than a Nikonian. Not that there's anything wrong with that. If she becomes a Canonite, I won't have to buy so much equipment; I could just just borrow camera equipment from her...like a new remote flash. ;-) Ha!
Exposure: 0.5 sec (1/2)
Aperture: f/8
Focal Length: 66 mm
ISO Speed: 100
Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV


8 comments:

  1. very artistic indeed. long live Canonites

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a shot. And what a great eye your little neice has for pointing it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, ha...I totally understand your motives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LO!. Uncle D.L. has a new flash for you sweetie. Wait just a little while and he'll let you have it back when he's through playing with it. I love being a Canonite with you! BTW, great capture today. That girl's got an eye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is great! I love that reflection. It's typical of a kid to be looking at the little details and see such a magical thing. Quick, give her a camera! I had my first one at that age or younger. A polaroid. I'll never forget that camera! LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks to me like she has a sharp eye!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ingenious. I am a huge reflections shot person.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She did good. Also, is probably closer to the ground than you are and can spot these treasures.

    ReplyDelete