Thursday, January 3, 2008

Ristorante


Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano in Maple Grove serves up fabulous food and wine. My recomendations are Rigatoni Alla Toscana (Large tube pasta sautéed with Italian sausage, roasted peppers, onions and tomato sauce. Topped with imported Montchevré herb goat cheese and basil.) and Butternut Squash Ravioli (Roasted butternut squash filled ravioli tossed in a brown-butter-sage sauce with toasted walnuts, diced butternut squash and parmesan cheese.) And a bottle of Valpolicella...or chianti. Delizioso!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds Yummy! You last post on food had me trying out a new BBQ place here in Blacksburg....I wonder if I can use your post as an excuse to go Italian tonight??
    Hmmmmm, I might try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The menu is almost as good as your photo. I suggest that when I get back from Maz, the MN bloggers should have a meeting there!! I'll remind you; it looks too good to pass up, both the restaurant and the get-together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great night shot--i like how clear the lights are and the pools of light and dark on the restaurant

    oh and I really liked your menu recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time here. Great shots, very interesting blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have the ravioli, grazie. I'm pescotarian so no sausages for me, unless they're veggie.

    Thanks for visiting Norwich Daily Photo. Do come visit again! Have a fab weekend!


    joy
    The Goddess In You
    Norwich Daily Photo
    Your Love Coach

    ReplyDelete