Thursday, October 30, 2008

Autumn Drive


A drive into the woods to escape this everlasting political nonesense.
Exposure: 0.05 sec (1/20)
Aperture: f/11
Focal Length: 85 mm
ISO Speed: 200
I am Dusy Lens and I support this post
-

-
On Tuesday, tr3nta sent me this Kreativ Blogger award, Thank you, gracias!


I must now pick 6 things that make me happy and 6 bloggers worthy of this award.

6 things that make me happy:

1. Family and Friends
2. Photography
3. Hiking
4. Gelato
5. Traveling
6. Baseball

6 Blogs worthy of this award:

1.
Vaggelis Vlahos
2.
Just Roaming the Cities
3.
Blognote
4.
A Little Piece of Me
5.
Marley
6.
Monte Carlo Daily Photo

11 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for this award, Dusty Lens!! I feel very honoured that among so many blogs which deserve this award you have chosen mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. belle photo, on a envie de prendre ce chemin, de ce perdre dans cette foret aux couleurs automnales

    beautiful picture, we want to take this path, this lost in the forest with fall colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats for the well deserved award. you make always excellent work. and also thank you for passing me the award. it's great honor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WEll if you're going to the woods, take me with you. This foolishness has got to stop. I am happy to report that our trees are FINALLY turning, mostly just at the tops but we will have color. Your scene is specatcular. Lake or home???
    Congrats on your award DL>

    ReplyDelete
  5. It all be over soon! Lovely photo, great colours.

    Thanks for the award! A great surprise for my return :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. it will be safe to come out next week, but come out and VOTE!
    beautiful shot, as usual, DL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great place to escape it all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm about done with all the politics and electioneering, too. Let's vote already and be done with this!

    Beautiful picture and a great way to get away from the endless, looping news cycle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the honour, Dusty Lens and many congratulations on your so well-deserved award.

    I'm working on this - honestly not sure I could narrow it down to six but will try and get something onto Monte Carlo DP next work. So chuffed and honoured you've given this to me and in such excellent company too.

    ReplyDelete