Thursday, October 23, 2008

Train Station


Minneapolis Light Rail station at the Warehouse District stop near Hennepin Ave.
Exposure: 0.2 sec (1/5)
Aperture: f/5.6
Focal Length: 17 mm
ISO Speed: 200


Yesterday, I received the "Blogging Friends Forever" award from Marley , thanks Marley! I know it is impossible to take the train to the UK and thank Marley personally, and it is also impossible to take this train to deliver the award on to the others. But this is the closest photo I could find for traveling.




Now it is my turn to give the award to other deserving bloggers following these rules:
1. Only five people are allowed.
2. Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog.
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.


Maya Photography - A Day in the Life - Maya

Birmingham Daily Photo - Virginia

D.C. Confidential - D.C. Confidential

Spatter - June


Regina in Pictures - Guy D

10 comments:

  1. félicitation pour ton Award, tu le mérites bien. Belle photo de nuit, les couleurs sont superbes.
    congratulations for your Award, you deserve it. Nice picture at night, the colors are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats for the award. you well deserved this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this photo, the lights are great!
    Funny, I did a train photo and you did the station. Congrats on your award :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. like the atmosphere and congratulations too !

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice surprise to find this morning! Thanks ever so...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're welcome! Great choice of photo for getting those awards around :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, thanks Dusty! I assume you are not allowed to name the person who named you in your 5 right? Otherwise I'd name you for sure! :-) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Thanks, Rob. The feeling is, of course, quite mutual. (And now I'm going to have to work on being a better BFF and stay caught up on my blog reading and commenting...)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! You are a great BFF to others too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rob,
    All I can say is "When you snooze you lose!" How on earth did I let you slip by me the last two days? I come here every morning like a faithful servant, and I skip a day and BAM! I missed my award from you. Serves me right. Thank you so very much. What a great friend you have become and I am learning so much from you. Merci beaucoup!

    ReplyDelete